Monday, November 14, 2011

Mike Sparks - Waiting (Home Video Version)


blog.myspace.com I wrote "Waiting" waiting for my old band, Drastic Paranoia to arrive at my place for a get together back in September of 2007. We only lasted a couple of months. We consisted of a person who started as a drummer who who drummed and guitarred and possibly did vocals (me), a pianist who played on a syntheiser and was attempting to learn bass guitar from me (Clare), and a chick who was helping out a good friend and attempting to lead sing in her friend's little band (Jessica). I have one word to explain this song and that is PATIENCE. We all need it. "Patience is a virtue." If you patience have it, then I will love you. There is one of those if-then statements for you Mr. Nevinsky. lol. This song was influenced by "Wonderwall" by Oasis (Em7). Instruments: Guitar - Gibson Melody Maker (single pickup) Bass - Yamaha RBX 200 Drums - Drum beat from Yamaha PSR 175 keyboard Chords: (tuned half-step down) Verse - Em7, A9 Chorus - D, C9, A9, G Video Cast: Will Smith, Ian Johnson and Nick Tyler. (c) 2008 Mike Sparks Music Productions.

Coupon For Shark Steam Mop Review Sharp Lc60e88un Get It Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links